The trip: my first night and day

Security checks at the airport were a nightmare.
At some point I thought they wouldn't let me in the country...

I don't have much time so I'll make it short. I arrived at around 2.30 am at the hotel, checked in, went to my dorm and fell asleep after 20 minutes or so. Today I went to the beach, to the gaypride, I saw the sunset on the beach,...

I want to go back home. I feel very lonely. I am wondering if it was such a good idea to leave for 1 month... I miss my family so much.

Tomorrow I will see Yaffa.

Comments

  1. Come honey, you'll have a wonderful time, let it go with the flow...I'm sure it will be a blast! I'm with you.
    R23

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Je suis mouru à Liège mon amour.

"She's a good woman"

Let's work for free.